Revolutionary Consultants is a consultancy to provide accredited certification of management systems according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 29990, HACCP, IATF, HALAL ISO 50001, ISO 13485, SA 8000, BCMS, etc. We deals in JAS-ANZ, UK Certification, UKAS, DAC, BIAACB, IAS, etc.
We provide training, documentation, implementation , internal auditing, pre-assessment auditing and turnkey consulting solutions for certification against ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001, HACCP ISO 22000, ISO 20000, SA 8000 and other ISO standards in PAN INDIA.
Revolutionary Consultants has its presence in India and neighbouring countries from where we serve many clients. We were established in 2016 and we are India’s pioneer standards consultancy. We provide you with industry leading Inspection, Verification, Implementation, Training, Auditing, Testing, Inventory Management & Second Party Audit, Process Improvement, Product Certification, Trademark, and Certification services anywhere in India & overseas.
The Revolutionary Consultants team is headed by able and experienced management, well-qualified personnel and trained work force all dedicated to deliver the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction.
Revolutionary Consultants is established as a professional organization backed by devoted, highly qualified and experienced Training, Auditing and Certification personnel and offering a wide spectrum of customer oriented services in an efficient & cost effective manner.
Revolutionary Consultants personnel’s are selected for their integrity, professionalism, and respect for their clients. They add value to your operation by collaboratively working with you and assessing the conformance of your management systems by conducting a comprehensive and objective third-party audit to your stated objectives and to the International Standards or Specifications.
Revolutionary Consultants is determined to provide quality and on-time delivery of services, offered at competitive prices. We are focused on building a world-class organization with international standards through our commitment to customer satisfaction, comprehensive range of services, unflagging attention to quality and above all nurturing mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Providing Consultancy & guidance for Certification for various International System standards eg ISO 9001,ISO 14001,OHSAS 18001,HACCP,ISO 22000,ISO 20000,ISO 27001,ISO/TS 16949, TL 9000,TL9100,ISO 22301,ISO 55001,ISO 50001,ISO 10004,GMP etc.
- Providing Consultancy & guidance for Certification for various Product Markings eg CE Marking, ISI, RoHS, UL, CCC, CCA CSA etc
- Providing training services in Internal Auditing, Management Skills, Leadership, Soft Skills, 5-S, 6 Sigma etc
Overall Responsibilities included (not limited to):
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of multiple projects
- Organizing and guides project operations throughout the course of the project
- Build, lead and direct project teams to meet project objectives
- Modify and create schedules as required
Job Responsibilities in a Project:
- Identifying potential clients through various means, including internet SEO activities.
- Convincing the potential client to streamline its system in compliance to various International Standards
- Oversee large process initiative projects and manage smaller process improvements. Support implementation of new processes, transition from older procedures and general training
- Perform Gap Analysis
- Review process breakdowns and develop solutions to ensure process continuity
- Ensure process improvement results in reduced process cost, enhanced quality, decreased cycle times and reduced errors / omissions
- Create process documentation
- Conducting HIRA (Hazard Identification & Risk Assessments),SWOT Analysis,Business Continuity Risk Assessment including risk appetite
- Undertaking a business impact analysis
- Defining an incident response structure
- Creating incident management and business continuity plans that are appropriate to the organisation
- Establishing an exercise programme to develop and test the capabilities of people and teams, contingency resources and communication channels
- Product Marking & Certification eg CE Marking, RoHS